(Left) Round 6 Blogger Team Member – Reggie (Right) Elite Blogger Team Member: BishyBaby
It’s January again, What does that mean?
It means it’s time for the great Dark Passions Rotating Blogger Team Search!
Now until January 21st Round 6 of the rotating blogger team applications is officially open!
If you are a nail applier lover for slink, maitreya or omega and have a love for dark or unique fashion than this is the team for you. This round starts February 1st and ends June 1st. Lots of unique nail art and fun coming your way in the New Year! So Apply & don’t miss out!
Yes, you may reapply for this round if you have blogged in a previous round or a past member of the elite team. Current elite team members need not need to reapply as the main team is invite only. Please remember per the rules when you fill out the app, we do not guarantee returning spots as we like to rotate out bloggers from time to time. This keeps it fair to everyone and brings in new blood. So if you don’t make it this time please don’t be offended. Instead plan to apply again next round!
I can’t wait to see what new and any returning bloggers create with the items for upcoming events! If you have additional blogger questions please contact my blogger manager Akira Voorhees as that’s what her pretty face is there for.
The Darkness, is a monthly event, where you can find all kind of creations in their dark version, The theme for this event is always the same for every months, “Dark Style”. It’s not necessary that your items are Gothic, they can be inspired by other styles (Glam Rock, Rocker, Punk, Emo, Boho, Urban, Street, Hipster, Classic, etc…) but always respecting the essence of Dark Style.
● Open Round 5th of each month at 01:00 pm slt.
● Close Round each 30th or 31th (February 28th) of each month.
● 1st of each month we’ll return your items to your inventory.
● Set up start at 1th of each month at 01:00 pm slt .
● Set up end 5th of each month at 10:00 am slt.
● Your items must be new creations (dark style), and you’ll can not sell them while your round is open, after the event you can sell them in your store.
● 20 prims available for each designer and 1000L rate for each month (you can use your own decoration).
● 30 prims available for sponsors, (by Invite only) and a fee of 1800L.
● The payment can be made from day 15 to day 28 of each month in the rent box assigned for that. I understand all booths must be paid for in advance and set up completely. Event fees will not be refunded for late set up or failure to adhere to event rules.
● All designers that are late on payment or set up, will be excluided from the currently round, and we will check the waiting list .
● It’s obligatory to apply 1 time each 3 months, if you don’t apply for 3 months, you will be eject from this group
● You may to send your logo to TheDarknessME Resident.
Truth or Dare Affair Valentine Event brought to you by Evil Bunny Productions.
NOW OPEN! Feb. 4th-28th
It’s year 2 for the TRUTH OR DARE AFFAIR. Our month of love and lust event starts Feb. 4th and runs through the end of the month. Designers will bring you their sexiest, sultry and sweet designs, to help improve your love life! 10L gifts, gachas, & exclusives.
Simply Marvelous is back and with some absolutely amazing designers for your shopping pleasure! February is “Twisted Love”….come see what beautiful designs they have for you this month! We are where Fashion is a PASSION! Come check out the newly redesigned sim and our Simply Marvelous Designers for the January round. The doors are open … Continue reading We are Simply Marvelous – February Round Now Open!
Blogger Applications are open again! We are looking for talented, active and dedicated bloggers who have the passion and own style in blogging.
To qualify check you have the following: 1. At least 2 Modish product blog post dated within the last 9 months 2. You own 1 or more mesh Catwa heads and optional are Leletuka, Fiore,Akeruka, Genesis mesh heads 3. Flickr account that is alive and having over 500 views 4. You are able to commit on blogging 2-3 times per month 5. Able to post event items within 2 weeks of release