|Models (L-R) desireme Fallen, Sophia Paez, Warm Clarity, Rienna Rieko, Tanya Green, Jazzy Teardrop, Bea Serendipty
From August 12th to September 2nd 2016, 39 spice jars will be hidden around the Ghee Main Store and park for you to find.
Spice up your summer with the Ghee Indian Summer Hunt Collection. A complete late summer wardrobe of co-ordinating clothing and accessories to mix and match, in spicy shades of chilli, taupe and ivory, and a gorgeous henna tattoo style print.
The capsule collection includes maxi dresses and skirts, draped harem pants, short lace trimmed shorts, cami tops, halters and cropped off shoulder blouses. The accessories include jewelry, wrist wraps, sunglasses and leather sandals for Slink Bare Feet.
Each item costs just 10L apart from the sandals which cost just 25L.
Find all the spice jars to build a complete wardrobe with masses of mix and match possibilities for only 435L!!
You don’t want to miss this hunt – once it’s over, these items will be gone forever!
Scroll down for hints to help your search.
Grab this taxi to the Ghee Main Store and start searching!
And here are your hints!
1. You might call this “A distinctive product by which Ghee’s SS16 Collection can be identified”
2. Wake up and smell the coffee
3. Funk to funky, We know Major Tom’s a junky
4. “A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet”
5. Vanilla for me please!
6. Ghee, they treat their VIPs well!
7. Basically, everyone needs some of these in their wardrobe
8. Lovely detonation
9. Who will buy my sweet red roses? Two blooms for a penny!
10. A hard rain’s gonna fall
11. Hamlet’s Bride would have been crazy for this gown!
12. Why not give us a rating while you’re here?
13. Dance like no-one’s watching
14. I said a hip hop the hippie to the hippie. The hip hip hop, a you don’t stop
15. Riot Flower Thrower
16. Nice spot for relaxed alfresco dining
17. They named this one after the Ghee Girl 2016
18. I see the stand, but where’s the band?
19. Nothing cooler than silk on a summer day
20. A plant made of cheese? Surely not?
21. Art classics with a modern twist
22. One day I’ll Fly Away
23. Now that’s what I call a classy motor
24.There’s a red one, and a green one, and a blue one, and a yellow one….
25. I love the sound of running water
26. Let me be your Fantasy
27. Beam me up Scotty
28. Protection for the eyes
29. Now this is one outfit I certainly WOULDN’T wear to do the dusting!
30. They like to cultivate the arts in SL
31. Let’s take teddy for a ride
32. Natural dye used to color hair or tattoo the skin
33. Ghee it’s a red letter day
34. Ruffle BUTT!
35. “Life in the Woods” is a life changing book.
36. Is Edward Scissorhands your landscaper?
37. A present? For me!?
38. It’s a gamble
39. I think I need an eye doctor.
Visit http://ghee-sl.blogspot.com/2016/08/ghee-indian-summer-hunt-aug-12th-sept.html for original news posting.