This is Amazing creation is Made by the wonderful and kind Ginger Chevalier.
Two mesh body versions in PULPY and SLIM. Designed specifically for its own fitmesh brand clothing and alphas that can accomodate some of the other rigged mesh clothing available in the secondlife market. It has its own applier system – Eve appliers
Make sure to get the Free Modify shape from the Eve store or a Free shape from Zed Sensations at the Eve only Section so that you can freely modify your mesh body shape more to your liking using the Edit appearance shape sliders.
This mesh body comes now in a FULL BOX version for 3000 lindens which comes complete with a starter clothing pack for what used to come individually, you now get ALL of them, which is absolutely fantastic considering what many mesh bodies offer when you buy them. You also get a Wardrobe Hud for saving your APPLIER clothing from Eve and Omega appliers. If you purchased one of the full packs before, just reissue a new redelivery from the Redelivery terminal.
You can also purchase the starter packs for either Slim or Pulpy for 1690 lindens
As an official Afiliate and creator for Adam and Eve, you can purchase this at
Optional but very important, you will need to purchase the Eve Adaptive Feet High and Mid which will enable you more shoe options by simply purchasing Slink shoes , and if you are wanting to fall pregnant the Eve Belly.
When you first purchase the mesh body you want to get your skin organised, so we will start with that first. So get to your Eve body file in your inventory and open it and begin by
- Wearing the Eve alpha
- Wear the Eve-pulpy or the Eve-Slim body
- Adjust your preferences in your viewer if you are seeing yourself white
- Advise your friends to set their settings on their viewers to these minimum secondlife requirements, so that they do not have problems seeing you. Low is not acceptable.
- Wear the Eve Hud and click on the SKIN TAB, so that you see this
Here we have the Skin applier preset with 6 skins and two breast cleavage options. Select the skin you would like to wear. I would like to clarify that the skins here are to be used with the Eveolution Head
So if you are using the standard secondlife avatar, you will need to do one of two things:
- Contact the creator of your skin or go to their store and purchase an Official Eve Skin Applier (you can inform your skin creator that the developers kit for Eve skin is for free at the Eve store) or Omega applier. ATTENTION!!! I cannot stress enough to please use a skin that is the same brand from the same creator using the appropriate appliers for the best skin matching. You will also need to take time to do skin toning with the neck join (For omega appliers to work you will need to activate your mesh body with the so that your Eve mesh body can listen to the Omega appliers. Omega Eve help installation
- Go to the Eve store and get the Free Eveolution Head or purchase the full BETA version for 825 lindens if you want to use the skins on the mesh body hud. This you will need to activate with the Omega Eve kit as well. If you use the head and body together you will not need the neck join which you can disactivate on the ALPHA TAB.
SHININESS AND SPECULAR
You really do not want to play with this if you do not know what you are doing.
There are 4 maps. You need to go to your Preferences in your viewer and slide your graphics to high and above to control and see the effects of the Shininess/Specular values. The black in the Specular is less shine and the white more. You can copy my values of my Spec and Env as shown if you want less shine possible.
Now this WE DO LOVE FOR SURE….. 3 nail sizes. You have 5 basic Nail and Toenail shades, but that is NOT the end of the world LADIES!… Look at the side buttons next to the Colour palette. Each button is so that it tell the hud what you want to colour individually without colouring the whole body altogether.
The small buttons on the top row are SAVE buttons. Just click on the arrows underneath to save your favorite colours that you made. So click the NAILS button to colour the Nails and the TOENAILS button to colour the toenails.
You can click the Nail On/Off button to put the nails on and to take the nails off for the fingers.
There is a Nail white button to reset the colour of the nails.